[nabs-l] Getting an I-phone

Kaiti Shelton crazy4clarinet104 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 21:28:41 UTC 2013

It really just depends on what you're using your phone for.  If, like
Kirt and myself, you use your phone for things like a barcode scanner
and such the camera is something you'd want to take into
consideration.  On the otherhand, if the visual features aren't that
important and you want to save money go for it.  It just depends on
your individual needs and what you want out of the phone.  I will say
though that even my 4 has pretty good battery life considering how
much I use it on a daily basis.

Kaiti