[nabs-l] Getting an I-phone

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri May 17 20:04:38 UTC 2013

Hi Helga,
 I would probably suggest  going to an apple store and checking out both the 4S and the 5.
  that way you  can see what the differences  are to you.
 The only things  that seem to be different   is that the 5 is thinner and longer  than the 4S.  But I would really just try to see about going to something like an apple store. Where the folks there know how to set up  the accessibility functions  of the phone so you can play around with it.
 I have found folks  at the store are paitiont with you are very nice, so it's a god experience.
 best of luck finding the  phone you want!
  Darian