[nabs-l] creating and managing a blog using bloodspot, accessibility?

Laurel Wheeler laurel.stockard at gmail.com
Sat May 18 01:48:31 UTC 2013

Hi all,
So I'm going to study abroad in Europe for a month, and want to keep a blog. I'm having trouble figuring out the best blogging site as far as accessibility goes, and have decided on blogspot.com operated by google because it appears to be decent. I can't figure out how to post a blog though, and was wondering how well people can access and post blog enteries there? I'm using voiceover on my mac for what it's worth, so any of you voiceover users who have blogspot.com blogs, your help is appreciated.
Thanks
Laurel