[nabs-l] watch out! it's another ridiculous update from Google

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 22:49:18 UTC 2013

Hi Alleha, this is Helga. I'm sorry for asking you these silly questions.
I'm not actually a person who knows everything about computer, even though I
use it in order to read my emails and to do my college studies. But I was
just wondering, What do you mean when you say that for those using Internet
Explorer as your browser and using any Google-related app, your browser will
soon no longer be supported? I just would like to know since I'm not a
person who knows everything about computers. Just to let you know, I
actually use windows 7 and 8 computers operating systems. Is this problem
will affect my BrailleNote device since I use the Braille display of it, and
my computers operating systems? I just would like to know. By the way, could
you explain me this? Thanks so much for listening to me and God bless!! :)