[nabs-l] Captia Advocacy Question

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:25:40 UTC 2013

Hi Arielle and all!

I have not dealt with a specific situation like this, but I certainly
have had my share of inequality captions.  So far out of all the ones
that I have experienced, the best I've seen is the audio one offered
by ebay which is numbers clear enough to understand it.  I wish you
much luck in your professor journey which I'm sure you'll be wonderful
at!

Justin