[nabs-l] Attending CCB

melissa Green lissa1531 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 06:06:06 UTC 2013

Misty.
I am a graduate of the CCb.
I went to a state program first and I didn't get much out of it at all.
I would call the center and ask the questions that are relevant to you.
I usually advise people that their program is what you make it.
I always feel a little badly for those people who go through the ccb program
and spend 9 months there and come out with a piece of paper.
IMo that is a waste of time and money.
They also have a college program starting in the fall.
Don't know much about it but you also get training related to college and
independence training.  As well as to take a college class.
I wish they had that option when I was in the center.

Keep us posted and good luck.
Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
"Forever is composed of nows." -Emily Dickinson
facebook Melissa R Green
Linkedin www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674
skype: lissa5674