[nabs-l] iPads and Students

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 00:17:45 UTC 2013

On days I don't feel like carrying my laptop, I bring just my iPhone and refreshable braille display. I turn off the sound and type in Pages. I definitely feel it works as well as the laptop for classes where I am just reading and typing notes. However, the laptop is better when I have a slideshow to follow or I need to make graphs or charts. So I guess it just depends on the class.
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone