[nabs-l] "you are amazing"

Wasif, Zunaira Zunaira.Wasif at dbs.fldoe.org
Fri Nov 15 16:57:18 UTC 2013

We should say, "OMG, you are to!  You can recognize me just by looking at my face!  That's so cool!  How do you do that?  And you can drive around really fast and not crash into anything.  It's so awesome!  I could never do that!"  Just kidding, LOL.  I actually just tell them that if they practiced enough they could do it with their eyes closed.