[nabs-l] "you are amazing"

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 17:10:18 UTC 2013

Darian,

You are not amazing. Does that help you feel better? LOL I think Tyler's
response had the right of it. To be honest, I shrug off the compliment,
deflect it with a compliment about something the person does better than I
do, and move on. In a world where there are maybe not enough good things
said about people, I almost think it's nice that people bother to say that
anyone is amazing at all. As for you sir, no one can motivate people to
community service like you can, so you just keep on being your amazing self
and never mind the rest.

Joe