[nabs-l] family's misunderstandings of the real world

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 21 01:49:32 UTC 2013

Yes, they think I don't think clearly. Well, if worse came to worse, my
bf Blake said he'd offer his home to me as a refuge for any sort of
attempted injustice on my family's part.  I might have to block some
people on my FB page, block some Twitter people, and so on.  I will have
to make sure that the privacy settings on Facebook are set to friends
only. That's all.
Anyway, you are welcome to call me sometime tomorrow or you can skype
me. My contact info will be at the bottom of this email.
Beth Taurasi
NFBCO
Denver Chapter
denverqueen0920 Skype