[nabs-l] Finding members for group projects

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 03:02:05 UTC 2013

Usually on blackboard there is a way to message the other students in your course.  If you aren't having luck making contact with people in class, I would just send out a message to the other students asking if anyone wanted to group up.  Chances are, others also struggle with the awkwardness of grouping in a class where they don't know anyone and would jump at the chance.

Greg Aikens, M. Ed.
Teacher of students who are blind and visually impaired
Cobb County School District
gpaikens at gmail.com