[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Oct 29 05:01:09 UTC 2013

this is utterly useless. she wants to know how to read the code, not how
to manage her group's task keeping abilities. First, a reader isn't the
way to go for code. there are to many punctuation symbols and naming
conventions, it's not something that reads like text. Second, if she's
using any editor worth anything there's syntax highlighting which she
probably, like most sighted people relies on. I recommend using
something like team viewer if you -have- to see the screen, that way you
can magnify it all you want.
HTH,