[nabs-l] Best techniques for group computer science projects

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Tue Oct 29 05:19:57 UTC 2013

I haven't heard of team viewer. I'll look into that. Thank you.

Like I said this project had a very small time frame so I  was not about to
spend time learning and making them learn a VC control. I tried to work
with git with bitbucket last class for just my stuff since I was using 3
different computers and it took awhile to get it sort of working. I have ot
be careful not to use a public host or I could end up failing the class for
allowing my code to be seen.

I don't use much of the color or highlighting in the editor since I am
color blind. But yes I am very much used to looking at the code, looking at
the indentation etc.

I assume most future group projects will be more "real" meaning not having
so much in one file. I have software engineering next semester and I know
there is a very big group project.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/**options/nabs-l_nfbnet.org/**