[nabs-l] In class assignments and popquizzes

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 01:50:45 UTC 2013

Hi Suzanne and all,

If you are allowed to talk with classmates about your answers, why not
have the quiz sent to you before class, then bring it with you to
class and discuss with other students? Or, is there a way you can use
a program like ZoomText to enlarge the electronic text so you can see
it on your laptop?

Arielle