[nabs-l] problem with college cafe

Jamie P. blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 22:53:09 UTC 2013

A simple solution to suggest to the authorities involved, that would NOT
require any person to go pushing in all the chairs or penalizing people who
forget to do so, would be to ask if tables might be re-arranged slightly to
allow for one wide isle that cuts through the cafe from the food lines to
the exits. The isle should be wide enough so that if chairs are left out,
there is enough space to maneuver around them. This will also benefit other
students who may use wheelchairs, have temporary injuries requiring
crutches, and even custodial staff who are pushing utility carts.

-Jamie