[nabs-l] Update on Project Homeless outreach event

Anjelina Cruz anjelinac26 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 19:20:59 UTC 2013

Good afternoon all,
I wanted to give you a quick update about my experience at the Project
Homeless outreach event I posted about a few weeks ago. Thank you
everyone for your feedback and encouragement!
I used my laptop to write the guests answers and e-mails them to a
printer that was setup in the area. Navigating around the diffent
vendors was not as difficult as I initially assumed. Even though at
times I wasn't always sure if I was going in the correct direction,
many other volunteers were also asking for directions.
Thank you again for the support of this list and your can-do attitude.
I needed to be pushed out of my comfort zone!

--
Anjelina