[nabs-l] Problem with KNFB Reader

Greg Aikens gpaikens at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 06:29:06 UTC 2014

Hi Miso,
I have been pretty successful with the app on an iPhone 5. It definitely takes some practice. Control how much text is scanned by raising or lowering the phone. Have you played with the leveling feature? It gives you a vibration when the phone is not level. I didn’t realize how much I was tilting the phone but leveling it has improved my results greatly.