[nabs-l] Problem with KNFB Reader

Gloria Graves gloria.graves at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 13:43:43 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'm glad someone brought this up because I'm having a lot of issues as well with this application. It is really frustrating to spend hundred dollars on the application and not get the results I was expecting it have heard about. I'm also having issues when I take a picture that it is either reading broken text or not an entire page of text when I know there's entire page of text to be read.A lot of times when I take a picture it'll say no text found or it'll give me a bunch of jibber jabber which is difficult to understand or only parts of the page. It is very frustrating because I was expecting this app to do a lot more than what I've been able to get it to do and I was super excited and thinking that it would be a good help

Sent from my iPhone