[nabs-l] Mentoring a younger student; when enough is enough

Roanna Baccchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 16:38:35 UTC 2014

Good Morning Lillie and All,

For those of you who don't know me my name is Roanna Bacchus.  I
have been en this list for a little while now.  Lillie, I have
enjoyed reading your posts.  I do have some advice for you.  Be
honest with your TVI and others about your concerns in regards to
helping this student.  While hebbping her learn routes is fine,
you should not agree to help with her schoolwork and homework.
When you meet her explain to her that it is her responsibility to
complete her assignments.