[nabs-l] marketing class

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 20:34:53 UTC 2014

	Hello Ashely and all,

When I took a marketing class which was many years ago at my community college in Michigan I was able to work with the professor on many things. We didn't have blackboard or things like that we just had to do homework assignments outside of class and, there were tests which were open book and open notes too and, I used a reader and a scribe through the dss office for this.

As for your problems email sounds like the only way to communicate with her. But, I think that you are doing the best for this class.

Well, that's all for now take care all and, good luck with the class!

Hugs,
amy