[nabs-l] public versus private universities

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 12:55:51 UTC 2014

This is indeed true; which is why I posed my answer the way I did.  It's
okay to advocate some; it's a good skill to acquire, but While you are
trying to get school work done, you don't have but so much time to do that.
At some point, having to fight for every need robs you of a successful
college experience.