[nabs-l] Feeling Inadequate After National Convention?

Jedi Moerke loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Mon Jul 14 11:11:40 UTC 2014

Beth,

I would strongly advise against taking one persons view of guardianship issues to be the view representing the entire organization. I for one  have strong feelings against guardianship in many cases. It is true that guardianship can be helpful for some people, but I have long since felt that the system has been abused in such a way as to prevent the progress of people with disabilities while advantageing  those who are supposed to care for them.

Respect fully,
Jedi

Sent from my iPhone