[nabs-l] Revisiting idea of division for students with multipledisabilities

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 18:05:00 UTC 2014

Hi, Karl,

Personally, I already attend a brain damaged support group and I am
not a Federationist yet, I trust that, as i do, people who are lucky
enough to be duely effected have social/support groups. indeed, if
people wanna have an option to combine that support which they
receive from the Federation with whichever is their additional
effectation, then yes, such a division ought to exist, for those who want it.
don't clutter the listserv.