[nabs-l] Intro

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 02:49:36 UTC 2014

  HI guys
I've been off/on on here, so maybe some of you might remember me? For
those who don't or are new, I'm Gerardo, kind of old nearly 37, but
remember what it was like being a blind student, thus I hope to enrich
from my experiences on here. I might not know how technology school
loans are handled nowadays, or what kind of technology used in the
classroom since i was a student in the 90s, but nevertheless I hope I
can provide at least some grain of salt on here that's useful.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!