[nabs-l] Update On Writing An Article For The Braille Monitor

Roanna Baccchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:37:04 UTC 2014

Dear Nabs Members,

Yesterday I posted that I wanted to write an article for the
Braille Monitor about the Florida Bell program.  Natalie Shaheen
at our national office said that it would be inappropriate to do
it because the coordinator opted not to write about the program
for the Monitor.  Gary Wunder also told me via email that
articles for this year will be written when the 2014 Bell season
is over.  I'd really like to write an article for the Braille
Monitor.  Can you give me some suggestions as to what I could
write about?