[nabs-l] Problems Updating to IOS7.11 on my iPhone 5

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu May 1 04:37:37 UTC 2014

Helga,
I have a couple of suggestions:
1.  How about, try rebooting the phone?
2.  You could try to download the new software using a different
Internet connection (because I know in one of your previous
e-mails you said that your connection is very finicky)
3.  I don't know what's going on, but maybe you can ask a sighter
person, such as a family member or friend, to start the download
process for you.  Just remember that if they're going to help,
it's best to turn voice-over off for them, so that they can
enlarge the screen to make it easier for them to see what's on
there.
HTH,
Vejas