[nabs-l] Problems Updating to IOS7.11 on my iPhone 5

Ryan Bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Thu May 1 05:06:45 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I would personally recommend connecting your IPhone to ITunes on a PC or
MAC and doing the update from there. That is always more stable if its
possible.
Ryan

Ryan Bishop
Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
480-221-5195
Secretary
Arizona Association of blind students
http://az.nfb.org/aabs
Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://az.nfb.org
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further, and may qualify you for a tax
deduction. Donate your unwanted car to the National Federation of the Blind
today! For more information, please visit:
http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call
1-855-659-9314

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is
the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person
has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.

Confidentiality Notice:
information. As such, dispensing of this information should only be to
individuals on a need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the