[nabs-l] Sandra Gayer is starting another project for students.

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:25:24 UTC 2014

Straight a's cover letter draft2

Hello Everyone,

I teach a lot of students, ranging from teenagers to post graduate
level. I have noticed common detrimental habits which often thwart
their potential exam success. To this end, I have created a study
course for students and wish to fine- tune the content before release.
Attached is a short survey, designed to help me achieve this and I
would be really grateful if you could spend a few moments to complete
and return it to me. (off- list and  sandragayer7 at gmail.com is the
email address).  As a thank you, I will send everyone who completes
this, my favourite fact file from the course, 'Five Fun Facts about
Examiners'.

Many thanks for your help.

Very best wishes,

Sandra.