[nabs-l] dealing with the LSAC/preparing for the LSAT

Patrick Molloy via nabs-l nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Mon May 19 23:11:53 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I'm wondering if any of you have any suggestions on dealing with the
LSAC? I'm looking to take the LSAT this September, and I'm hoping to
take the test using my computer and JAWS, since that's how I've tested
in the past. What's the best way to go about communicating this to the
LSAC? On a similar note, does anyone know of any good practice
materials for the LSAT? I know Bookshare has some things, but I wasn't
sure if there were materials in other places that I should look at.
Basically any advice I can get here would be appreciated.
Patrick