[nabs-l] Building the movement, Expanding our reach, Sharing our secret.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 16:51:04 UTC 2014

  Hi all,

 My Friend Gabe Cazares said it best at the NABS meeting when he said “I’m super excited”  when referring to the 75 days of action campaign.
 As you know, this campaign is more than just  words, it’s actions.
 We are building 75 new chapters and divisions and     strengthening 75 existing chapters  and divisions in 75 days!  oops.. I mean in less than 70 days because time is running out.
  Are you involved?  have you been?
  do you have something positive to share about it?
  I’ve heard many stories, even  quite a few from students who are  all on board this effort and  this just   shows me that there is no reason why a student can’t get involved.
 so  what about you?
  yes, I’m Super excited too! (Seriously)

  Let’s go build the Federation!
  Darian