[nabs-l] mental health related e-mail list

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 21:40:28 UTC 2014

Sam,

I think you are doing a great thing by forming this list and advertising it
to those on this list who might need its support. Though I do not count
myself among the population of blind people who also have a mental illness
(though some might, for good reason, question my sanity at times--LOL,) I
have great respect for those who are dealing with mental illnesses and might
benefit from the network your list would provide. To reach out to more blind
people, I would suggest writing a brief message describing the list and its
purpose to David Andrews at dandrews at visi.com, asking him to post it to the
NFBNet-Members list. This will go out to anyone who is subscribed to any
list on the NFB-Net server. If you need any further assistance with
outreach, please feel free to contact me.

Best of luck,

Chris