[nabs-l] accomodations for english classes

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 19:38:01 UTC 2015

Karl,
I will respect your opinion but, choose to disagree. Every book I have ever used from bookshare has been accessible including Norton Anthologies. I do not have a problem with words smashed together as seen In a PDF with a screen reader and all of my page numbers are announced. Perhaps it is because I use the bookshare app?
I am not sure.
Bridget

Sent from my iPad