[nabs-l] A few unrelated questions

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Sat Jan 17 05:13:25 UTC 2015

Hi, I found one groups. That might interest you for your first question I
hope it helps.

Do you have a problem navigating social media? Do you find that email is the
best way to communicate, are you interested in meeting new people and making
new friends? Then we have created a group for you.this group, is where blind
and deaf individuals can get together and socialize in communicate. If you
were interested please subscribe here.
a blank message to
chat-request at list.ntxability.org