[nabs-l] family problems dealing with blindness

Aaron blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:26:36 UTC 2015

Have you tried moving out? About going to school? What about going to a Voke rehab place in your area? You need to do something. I was fortunate enough to have loving and caring family but understood that my blindness was not an invitation nor did they tell me it was and told me that I could do anything that I set my mind to.

Thanks,
Aaron
Turning Disability into Ability