[nabs-l] Questions for Students

Nora Goldberg nora.goldberg6 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 22:30:26 UTC 2015

Dear Student Listers,

I am a college student in Philadelphia and I am taking an Ethnographic
Methods class.  My project for the class focuses on the blind community,
and I have some questions about individual hobbies, about your experience
as a student, about career aspirations, etcetera. I have put together a
survey and I would love to get as many respondents to take it as possible.

If you would prefer to private message me, you can reach me at
neg39 at drexel.edu.

Thank you so much!  I appreciate your assistance.

Sincerely,

Nora E. Goldberg