[nabs-l] Spanish with JAWS

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 02:08:45 UTC 2015

Hello Anna,

I do not use JAWS 15, I do translate both English and Spanish documents.

I was wondering if this Free Webinar from Freedom Scientific would help
answer a great deal of your question. Please open the link below in a new
window.

New in JAWS 15 Webinar
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/WebinarDetail/F0084>

After searching Google I found,

or perhaps they can answer your question: Please thank Adam Rushforth for
this one.
39 secs. long audio clip here....

BlindHow answer for question by Adam R.
<http://blindhow.com/posts/758#content>

It sounds like you would need either to switch voices or change your
settings to read Spanish.

If it is a textbook issue with languages you could contact the publisher to
see whether there is an E-book or if the book is available on Amazon, buy
the textbook with audio narration or see if text-to-speech or audio is
available for purchase as an option with the textbook itself.

If this is just a single document I would be happy enough to do the Spanish
translation for you.

Hope that helps

Please send me back a response off-list  to jim.hulme at gmail.com

Jimmy Hulme
Member of National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey At-Large Chapter
and the NFBNJ Technology Division
jim.hulme at gmail.com
@JimHulmeLookout on Twitter