[nabs-l] techie questions

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 12:25:18 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I have a few technological questions that I'm hoping someone might be
able to shed some light onto.

1. Is there a way to both remove programs from a computer if you
realize you no longer want them or to transfer them from one computer
to another? For instance, if I have an old version of Duxbury on an
old laptop, is there a way to transfer the program onto a new laptop
and just update it from there?
Or do I need to just start the whole download process anew on the new laptop?

2. Has anyone used a Braille NOte Apex as a Braille Dsplay paired with
a laptop, and if so how have you paired them?  I can't get mine to
pair successfully.  I can pair my Braille Note with my iPhone but not
my laptop.

3. Does anyone know how to select multiple items in a "select box" on
the Internet using JAWS 16 and Internet Explorer? I can only select
one item but not multiple items from a drop-down menu even wen you are
supposed to be able to select multiple items and I would like to
select multiple email addresses through the Blackboard email feature,
for example.

Thanks for any and all assistance/feedback.  Have a great day everyone!

Sarah

--
Sarah K. Meyer
Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology
sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
(317)402-6632