[nabs-l] How to handle creepy blind-obsessed people

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Oct 19 16:20:33 UTC 2015

Morning, Elizabeth, and other interesteds,

These suggestions might appeal to you if, for example, it makes you
feel good to know that every single striation of people's
interactions are planned, predictable and above all, safe. According
to my personal vision,  however, real life has the potential of being
really sticky, not certain and potentially a little gnarly. In my
opinion, this very truth is what makes life so goddam engaging and
stimulating as you seek its traversinge. 07 AM 10/19/2015, Elizabeth