[nabs-l] How to handle creepy blind-obsessed people

Hannah Chadwick sparklylicious at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:31:56 UTC 2015

I definitely second that. I think you should really make yourself clear to
him, and get your friend to do the same. One thing I've learned in college
is to advocate for myself. Of course you can let campus security know as
well as other campus staff and whoever else, but at the end of the day, it's
really up to you. I only say this because as a college woman, I'm the one
that's in charge of myself and my well-being. Campus security will be
around, but they are not there at all times.