[nabs-l] Moderating a discussion

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 20:16:55 UTC 2016

Question one

Maybe you could write things down in whatever note taking medium you prefer.
Question two Having never done a panel before, I would hesitate to give you
advice on this one short of having people just say I have a question, and
state their name.
Question three
Use a braille watch, or just keep your earphone in and use the notetaker to
keep time so no one hears it.
Question four
If you need the pannelest, use them.
 Justin