[nabs-l] taking quizzes

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 19:48:36 UTC 2016

Hello Ashely and all,

As for taking quizzes I used many techniques for taking my quizzes. For the 10 minute ones my prof would email them to me and, then I would do them and, then email them back to them.  I also used the dss office if the prof wouldn't do that method. I also did a few quizzes with a assistant for a class that I took one semester. We just went out into the hall to do that.

So, I hope these ideas are helpful for you.

Hugs,
amy