[nabs-l] Uber

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:23:36 UTC 2016

The issue with Uber, and Lyft to some extent is the fact that many
drivers deny service to guide dog handlers. As a guide dog handler
myself, I stopped using Uber a couple years ago because it was not
worth my time, effort, and money to use a service that worked only 20%
of the time. Lyft is a much better service for guide dog handlers in
my opinion, but it's no where near perfect. If you are a cane user, I
don't think getting an Uber would pose any issues for you.

Minh