[nabs-l] College Math questions

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 23:22:18 UTC 2016

Thank you for your responses! We have had a particularly hard time remaining in contact with the student so as we weighed our options today, we thought something that could help is getting the opinions of others to get a general idea of what others have liked until we can make contact with the student again, instead of haunting production completely!
Thank you so much!

Chelsea Peahl