[nabs-l] Is It just Me: Academic Challenges

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 23:28:53 UTC 2016

One thing that helped me in Grad School was I read virtually every chapter. Notetaking is a great friend at times. I've found that for reading reading the chapter allows me to participate in clsss discussions, so that's just as good as notetaking, but a lot of my tes  were open book.  Of course, all of this depends, my undergrad was different, and I didi more notetaking.  So was my first grad major.
Justin