[nabs-l] Ceramics

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 19:50:24 UTC 2016

At a really tough one because I can see it from both viewpoints. I think your teacher would just like to see your natural work.  I see it as kind of like if you struggle with math and have a tutor, but your teacher wants you to do the homework without the tutor even if it is  not the best work, it is your best work.
That being said,  I also understand your concerns. Your teacher sounds like she is very set in her ways.
How is your Disability services? Maybe you could talk to them about it and have a meeting between you, the DSS and your teacher to come up with a better solution.
Good luck.
Vejas