[nabs-l] New York City

Michael D Ausbun mausbun at unr.edu
Mon Apr 17 18:26:13 UTC 2017

Attention: NEW YORK CITY Blind students  - PLEASE HELP

The National Federation of the Blind has a tremendous opportunity to assist an important New York City organization develop an accessible web presence and we are in need of volunteers.

All that is needed is one hour for a phone call, from the comfort of your own home, internet access and a willingness to help.

If you are a blind student, blind parent, or the parent of a blind child in New York city, have basic computer skills and can spare an hour to help remove obstacles between blind people and our dreams, please call Ryan Pugh on (410) 659-9314, extension 2409. Or email rpugh at nfb.org

Thank you for helping to raise the expectations of blind people. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.