[nabs-l] Accessibility of Pearson

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 19:38:05 UTC 2017

Hi Emma,
I recently finished some chemistry courses that utilized the Mastering platform. I found that they were moderately accessible, but sometimes I found it difficult to read math or the eText with JAWS. Both JAWS and NVDA seem to work equally well with it, but I found that using a browser like Firefox was best.
HTH,
Aleeha