[nabs-l] Reliable and Accessible Flight Booking App or Website

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 19:26:32 UTC 2017

I apologize this reply is so late but want to say thank you to
everyone responded.
I ended up using Google Flight to look up the information I needed and
getting sighted assistance when I was actually booking the flight as
Google Flight took me to another web site.
I will have to check out Expedia for future usage. I have been feeling
hesitant to create an account if I was not going to use it because
it's inaccessible.
On another note I have a membership with Southwest but find the IOS
app a bit clumsy to use when it comes to date selection, although I
think the web site is pretty good with JAWS.

Has anyone used Southwest app smoothly?

Best,
Miso