[nabs-l] ANNOUNCEMENT: Candidates' Forum for the position of 1st Vice President of NABS

Kathryn Webster, NABS President nabs.president at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 14:04:41 UTC 2017

Good morning, students:

Happy almost summer! Convention is in 3 weeks, and I cannot be any more
excited to connect with so many of you in Orlando!

This message serves as an announcement regarding our candidates' Forum. This
will take place on Sunday, July 2, 2017 at 8pm eastern. I encourage anyone
attending National Convention, or anyone interested in hearing from our 1st
vice presidential candidates, to tune into our conference call.

It is exceedingly important to hear from our membership. With this in mind,
I am asking for question submissions to be sent to me at
nabs.president at gmail.com <mailto:nabs.president at gmail.com>  by Saturday,
July 1 by noon. Since I will be moderating the forum, it would be most
helpful to have them sent ahead of time. Please note that not all questions
will be presented since I'm confident that I will receive an overwhelming
number of questions. Regardless, I will make sure to pose elaborate and
insightful questions that will get our candidates thinking. This allows for
our membership to better learn about our candidates and the future of the
National Association of Blind Students. Of course, let's be kind,
intentional, and respectful when thinking of riveting questions to ask.

I am excited for this call, and hope you are, too!

Call: 712-770-5197

  Access code: 265669

8pm eastern

Sunday, July 2

Please let me know if you have any questions; and get those questions
submitted!

Love,

Kathryn Webster

President | National Association of Blind Students