[nabs-l] NABS Elections

Gaspa, Vee VGaspa at nfb.org
Tue Jun 20 01:27:28 UTC 2017

Dear all:
Thank you to all those who have been supporting me for NABS 1st Vice President. Do to some personal issues, I have decided to withdraw from all NABS election races for this summer, and I will decline any nominations made from the floor at the annual seminar and business meeting. I recognize I am not ready for this leadership role; and encourage each of you to fully support Michael Ausbun for the position of NABS 1st vice President this summer. Michael is exceptionally qualified; and  will represent the National Association of Blind Students incredibly well. He has been a role model to me, and so many of you. I am excited to see what great things NABS will do in the upcoming year. I look forward to seeing all of you at convention in a few weeks and working with you all to continue building the National Federation of the Blind!
Best,
Vee Gaspa

Veronica Gaspa
Summer Intern
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
(410) 659-9314, extension 2525 | VGaspa at nfb.org

[National Federation of the Blind]<https://nfb.org/>

                         [Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalfederationoftheblind>     [Twitter] <https://twitter.com/NFB_Voice>     [Youtube] <https://www.youtube.com/NationsBlind>

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.

Disclaimer